Code of Ethics
Our consultants’ pledge to our clients
- To carry out all tasks/duties in the contract agreement and when these task are outside our core of expertise, immediately refer client to other resources.
- To sharpen our skills and keep current our knowledge.
- Avoid discriminatory practices in our dealings with clients and job seekers, taking into account their social, cultural background as well as their personal values.
- To determine project complexity from the beginning, and when changes/difficultied occur, we propose realistic solutions to meet demands.
- To communicate and provide all information to designated staff members to ensure optimal management of project.
- To keep the client informed of developments during the project/contract and identify possible solutions.
- To prohibit any false or misleading representation; be honest and transparent throughout the process.
- To respect a signed binding contract agreement.
The commitments we ask clients to make to Côte-NordQualifié..com
- To be honest with Côte-NordQualilfié.com consultants and provide all information regarding any steps taken in the hiring process as well as recruitment strategies previously considered.
- To participate actively in the interview process of referred candidates.
- To provide honest feedback on referred, interviewed or hired candidates to allow Côte-NordQualifié.com consultants to adjust the selection process, and collaborate in the development of personnel retention strategies.
- To collaborate with Côte-NordQualifié.com consultants in determining job duties and requirements, working conditions and compensation.